Today Mom and Dad were able to take a few hours and go out to lunch! It was Paige's first time with a "babysitter", but she was in good hands with Grandpa and Grandma. Don't they look excited?!? Thanks for the cute outfit, Aunt Jill!
Kristen, I can't wait for you to get to Hanford. I got all caught up with your blog. It is amazing how much Paige looks like your baby picture. Our email address is toddandstephmartin@yahoo.com. I have so much to tell you. Steph
3 comments:
Anytime sweet Paige! I can't wait to meet you!
I hadn't checked out the blog in a few days. What a beautiful little girl!! Can't wait to see her and her mom and dad!!!
Helen
Kristen, I can't wait for you to get to Hanford. I got all caught up with your blog. It is amazing how much Paige looks like your baby picture. Our email address is toddandstephmartin@yahoo.com. I have so much to tell you. Steph
Post a Comment