Saturday, November 8, 2008

Time with Daddy!

The main reason for our San Diego visit (other than seeing Grandpa and Grandma, of course) was to be here when Brian's carrier pulled in for a few days. We were fortunate to spend a few days together in the middle of his month-long training detachment. Paige was a little unsure at first...But she quickly warmed up to her Daddy and it was back to life as usual!
Showing Daddy how I have grown in the past few weeks...
We enjoyed the beautiful San Diego weather and spent an afternoon walking along the harbor.
Here's Paige and her dad with his carrier in the background...Our attempt at a family picture...

1 comment:

Two Mamas said...

Hi Kristen! That Paige is pretty darn cute. I'm sure everyone tells you this, but I love her hair. Sorry I missed you in Bonita, but hopefully we'll get to see you soon. Let us know if you're ever near LAX!