Hello everyone -- I'm back on the computer! Just wanted to give you a little update on what is new now that I'm almost 5 months old...

I have enjoyed walking in Daddy's shoes for a bit -- even though he says that I'm not ready to take up a jet!

Yet another road trip down to San Diego...

I've added some cereal to my diet...it's not as good as what I'm used to, but I'm giving it a try. I hear that I have to eat this for a while if I want some more exciting foods.

I'm enjoying my new jogging stroller. I can take in more of the scenery in this thing compared to my other one -- I don't have to face my mommy the whole time!

These people make me laugh all the time -- they do the silliest things. I don't think they realize how ridiculous they look...

We took this picture to send to my Daddy -- I don't understand why, but the people he works with call him Sunshine.
1 comment:
Hi Paige-
Today is January 21st, so that means you are 5 months old today!! You are growing up sooo fast. We love looking at your pictures every day. I'll bet you're having fun in San Diego with Mommy and your grandparents. We can't wait until we can see you again!
Love, Mom-mom and Pop-pop
Post a Comment