Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Watching Daddy...

Brian made Paige some videos -- most of them he is reading books, but her favorite is when he is counting blocks. Part of her daily routine is to watch a video or two on the computer in the afternoon. Watching her watch her daddy makes me melt every time... I finally figured out a way to capture her reaction without Paige noticing the camera.

2 comments:

Eric and Lindsay said...

That is great! Eric made Abby movies when he was in Japan and everytime she watched them, which was daily, I cried. I finally learned to start the movie and leave the room so I wasn't crying the whole time. It was so sweet. He would read her books and had one that was her favorite of him making animal sounds, they had been to the zoo so he had pictures that he put into the video of each of the animals that he had seen.

Lynda S said...

That is so sweet, but i did tear up a bit. I'm glad you are making the most of it and she will know who he is (the counting guy on tv) when he comes home. sean thought Daddy was a picture when he was her age.