Paige had her 6 month check-up last week, and she is doing great! She is in the 90-95th percentile for height and weight -- 27 1/4 inches long and 18 lbs and 13 ounces.
We are in San Diego for a couple of weeks, and Paige is loving all the extra attention from Grandpa and Grandma and enjoying the warm weather! Here are a couple of pictures and a cute video:
Hi Paige! You are my favorite movie star! I watch your videos every day. Say hi to your Mommy and Grandma and Grandpa for me. Have fun in sunny San Diego! Love, Mom-mom
4 comments:
so cute!!!! lily has the same flower headband! :) we miss you girls!
OH I can't wait to see Miss Giggles! She is ADORABLE.
Hi Paige!
You are my favorite movie star! I watch your videos every day. Say hi to your Mommy and Grandma and Grandpa for me. Have fun in sunny San Diego!
Love, Mom-mom
Too cute!!! I love Ms. Daisy.......
Post a Comment