We are back from our travels and settled in at home. Due to our Hawaii trip, we had to postpone Paige's 9 month appointment to this week. As you can probably see from the pictures, Paige is doing great! Our not-so-little girl is tall -- she was measured at 29.8 inches which is in the 97th percentile. She weighed in at 22 lbs. and 14 oz. (90th percentile).
Paige is busy and very talkative. The conversation starts at about 6:15 am and really doesn't let up until 7:00 pm. She does pause for a couple short naps, and anytime I put on a video of her Daddy or baby einstein. She is making all kinds of noises, but her favorite word is "WOW"! Even though I think she says it about 300 times a day, I'm still working on capturing it on video. Every time I get out the camera, she stops. I have been able to record another one of her favorites, "go", but I'm not giving up...
Here are a few pictures from the Padre game. This was Paige's 2nd game -- the first one was with her Grandpa, Grandma and Aunt Mindy. Unlike last time, she didn't sleep a minute this game. She didn't understand why anyone could possibly want to watch the game when she was there!
Hey everyone, I'm baaaack!!
Back to quiet life at home...
This spoon allowed me to completely unpack both of our suitcases and even go through some of our mail. Who knew that a regular spoon could be so entertaining?
Doesn't she look guilty here? She was in the process of emptying her bin of toys.
Lunch on Sunday with the Pedersens. Paige loved walking around the restaurant with Roy -- I think they managed to meet and greet most of the customers! They made quite a team!
1 comment:
You're doing a great job with this blog, Kristen! I love to check it every day, and I had to chuckle today when you mentioned Paige's chattiness. That brought back a flood of memories of a little, vocal boy 30+ years ago.
We can't wait to see you all again later this summer!
Post a Comment