Thursday, July 23, 2009

Paige is 11 months old!

To all of Paige's fans - I have fallen way behind in blogging, and I apologize! We have had a wonderful July...Brian's homecoming, visits from family, and we just returned from Jeff and Carie's beautiful wedding in San Diego. I will post pictures from the rest of those events, but first let me finish the post that I started a couple of weeks ago...

Paige is 11 months old! By the time I am writing this, I think we can say that she is officially walking, but on July 21st, she was just beginning to take steps on her own. I think she was up to about three steps at her 11 month birthday.

A serious pose for the camera...

Paige is learning the importance of dental hygeine. With 8 teeth and molars on the way, she needs to brush all those teeth! She really prefers to bite the toothbrush -- she hasn't mastered the brushing technique on her own yet. :)

A dinner date with the Sheltons...it's so nice for Lily and Paige to have their daddies back.

They don't appreciate hair accessories in the same way as the mommies do - note the hairbands being worn as armbands...but hey, we aren't complaining!



We enjoyed dinner with the Pedersens and a birthday pie for Helen!


Here is my effort to take some pictures of Paige on her 11 month birthday (7/21)...she wasn't really in the mood for photos, but I got a few.



She likes to show off her new walking skills and expects lots of cheering...

Yet, books are still her favorite!

Brian's next goal is for Paige to solve the Rubik's cube...think he has high expectations or what?

No comments: