Paige and her good friend, Lily, are only 3 weeks apart. Lily had a birthday party with her family back East a couple weeks ago, but we wanted to get the girls together here for our own little celebration. We had dinner, exchanged gifts, and ended with cake. It was such a fun night! Paige is going to get as much mileage as possible out of her birthday...

Paige LOVES her baby and stroller from her Pop-pop and Mom-mom Sinclair. She brought it to show Lily.

Catch me if you can!

Paige is checking out Lily's birthday outfit. "Mom, don't you think I'm a little underdressed? Why don't I have a skirt like that?"

"Okay, I can make the most of this cupcake shirt! It's not what you wear, but how you wear it!"

Lily striking a pose.
With some experience under her belt, Lily had to show Paige how to open presents.

Wow! Two cute outfits and a fun octopus beach toy! Thanks Lily!

Here is Lily working on her present from Paige.

We served the girls each a slice of cake. Paige needed another demo from Lily...

But once she caught on, there was no stopping Paige!


Oink, oink!

Ahhh...that hit the spot!

Clean up time!

I had to add a few more pictures... We went to the park again this weekend, and Paige made a beeline for the fountains. Miss Independent didn't want any help from us -- she went for it! Maybe next visit I will finally wake up and bring her swimsuit...


She did stop for a second to grab a drink.
1 comment:
Hi Kristen, I'm Noelle's friend Candace, I had my daughter 6 weeks before Lily was born, and I think I might have met you at Noelle's shower last year. Anyways, I take a peek at your blog every so often since it's linked to Noelle's blog and because Paige is so darn cute. Until this point I've only been a lurker, but in recent posts I've noticed pictures of what looks like a really cool park with a splash pad! I had NO idea such a park existed near Hanford! We are in Rhode Island right now and they have some awesome parks here, but I was dreaded the local parks when we move back to Hanford next year. Could you do me a favor and let me know what the park is named so I can find it when we get back west? Thank you so much, Candace
Post a Comment