Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I love Halloween as much as dad!

Okay, so after the pumpkin patch debacle let's just say that the verdict was not out...err...the jury was not in (daddy always gets those trite sayings messed up) about this Halloween stuff. Then mommy showed me this totally awesome Nemo costume from the best cousin in the world...Zack. Check it out!

This cute little number came with a hood (not a big fan, see below) and a tail that wiggles when I run away from daddy. You will also see my buddy, Wyatt (in a slick cowboy costume) completely fascinated by a generator...must be a boy thing!





So my buddy, Wyatt, and I got to check out this sweet jump house. I was bouncing around thinking that mommy was helping me. When I turned around to say something to her, I was completely thrown off by this stranger invading my personal space...kinda freaked me out!

Oh, I forgot to mention that the night prior, mom and dad got in these crazy clothes and ditched me for some party with daddy's coworkers. Mommy looked like that blanched singer that just bit it recently. Not sure who daddy was supposed to be...but man, that was A LOT of red...yikes!

Stay tuned for more later,

Paige

1 comment:

JillyF said...

Oh my word! That's all I can say. You guys look awesome and hysterical at the same time!