Monday, February 15, 2010

Random pictures from the beginning of February

I snapped this picture of Paige in some pajamas from China that my Grandpa bought when I was little. I had red ones, and these blue ones belonged to my sister Jamie. The angle of this photo doesn't really show how they fit. Paige's belly was hanging out and we could barely get them buttoned...too funny! They are pretty cute though, and they have to be at least 25 years old!We were in San Diego for Valentine's Day this year. Brian was on a detachment, and Paige and I flew to Idaho from San Diego a couple of days later. My parents took us out to dinner for Valentine's Day and Paige had her first taste of white sauce from Miguel's...yummy! She loved to dip the chip, lick off the sauce,and do it again! Wait, what do you mean there's no double-dipping?!
Smiling in one of her new outfits from Mom-mom Sinclair! Thank you -- you always keep Paige in stylish clothes!

No comments: