Saturday, March 20, 2010

Paige's First Official Haircut

Paige had her first official haircut during our visit in Idaho. I have trimmed her bangs probably every other month since she was about 5 months old, but we are now "growing out the bangs" she was in need of having her many layers all evened out. Jamie and Michael's neighbor, Erica, was nice enough to give Paige her first real haircut experience. And from the look of Paige's expression below, no, I didn't sedate Paige for the haircut. Sitting still like a good girl
She has about had it at this point -- fortunately, Erica was almost done!
Sweet cousins walking home hand-in-hand
Check out the new haircuts!
***P.S. Yes, there are about 5 new posts that I added today... I had some drafts saved but just hadn't kept up on my postings since Christmas. Good news for all Paige fans -- we are almost up-to-date!

1 comment:

Mom Mom / Pop Pop said...

So much fun for us to look at these pictures! Paige's fan club really loves updates!!!!!
~ Love, Mom-mom & Pop-pop