She has 7 teeth -- four on top and three on the bottom, and I think #8 is going to break through on the bottom any day now. Paige is quite the little crawler and pulls up on anything and everything. She is pretty steady -- holds on with one hand and bends down to pick up toys while keeping her balance.
She loves her activity table and loves walking around and around the table...I'm surprised that she doesn't get dizzy!
For this special day, I thought I would add some spaghetti sauce to the noodles that she enjoys so much...
She enjoyed playing in the sauce -- finger-painting and smearing it on her face and in her hair --but gagged when it touched her lips. Once I wiped down all traces of the tomato sauce on the tray and gave her some plain noodles, the smile returned. As you will see below, she was eating the noodles like she was absolutely famished. Either she has inherited her father's eating pace, or she was simply trying to get them down before I ruined them with the sauce again.
Here are a couple short videos of Paige in action before bed. She still loves her books!
Paige will have her 9 month check-up in a couple of weeks. We are heading out of town on a special trip in a few days...check back for pictures from our trip!
Paige will have her 9 month check-up in a couple of weeks. We are heading out of town on a special trip in a few days...check back for pictures from our trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment